MANUFACTURE OF COMPONENTS FOR GENERATORS AND ELECTRIC MOTORS: STATOR, ROTOR AND POLE PACKED CORES
Donako manufactures stator, rotor and pole core packed cores for winding-ready electric generators in the hydro, wind and nuclear power sectors, as well as electric motors of the following types:
Housed stator pack:
- split and unsplit,
- with welded and screwed lugs,
- with straight and angled core grooves,
- with walls or pressure segments,
- pack housed via baking.
Slip-on type stator pack with transversed outer diameters of intermediate and lock rings for subsequent insertion into the frame housing.
- with pressure rings or segments,
- with or without hub and hub for shaft,
- hub assembly in baked pack,
- shaft mounting in rotor pack without hub.
Dimensions and tonnage of electrical machinery components:
- Inner diameter of stator cores approx. (0.7 – 4 m),
- Outer diameter of rotors approx. (0.5 – 3m),
- Due to crane lifting capacity including machine rotation up to 50 tonnes.
3 welding units
2 column presses for packs.
- manufacture of stator, rotor and pole packs by welding, bolting, clamping or baking
- maximum weight of the pack with packing device: 5T
- maximum temperature of circulating air reached in furnaces: 200℃
- pressing of sheet metal batches with maximum pressure: 100T
- MIG/MAG welding of batches under high press pressure
- baking of sheet metal batches in specially prepared devices
- maximum external dimensions of the furnace: 5 x 3.7 x 4.1 m